intradaybets@gmail.com

Saturday, May 1, 2010

First of May holiday

The author of this blog would like to thank you for the first week and hope that the May 1st holiday will do you all good. I will actually take a whole week of holiday. I suggest you spend some time until the next post here looking at some fine contemporary art as the auction houses in Stockholm now are full of it. I fell in love with the lady below that can be seen at Bukowskis in Stockholm



I also thought I should take the time to summarize the trades during the first week. They gave a additive return 4% gross of commission. I have chosen to leave commission out in the calculations. Traders have commission rates of anything from 30 to 0.5 basis points and it would strike very differently depending on which rate that is used. The main reason for leaving them out here is convenience.

Last, some words about the trading methods. I try to capture a trend intraday. If the trading universe would only consist of intraday trades this method would be the opposite to scalping. The entry and exit points used are made up of technical levels that are found in the price charts.

Enjoy your holidays folks,
trade with you in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The investment ideas described above are only for the purpose of logging my own trades and trading ideas and are not to be taken as investment advice.